Lucy and Joe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Take a look

Joseph
    Joseph
    Admin

Take a look Empty Take a look

Post  Joseph Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:21 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Young kid running this site. Probably in over his head. Stuck all alone it looks like.

I spoke with him some tonight [last night] and he's interested in working with us possibly. He mentioned a 'merge' but said if ours is good enough he would just work with us outright.

Backstory is crap, one of those 2/3 paragraph things that people try to pass off as a plot these days, but kid is super into star wars and I'm not so sure he couldn't be an asset.

How is the question. I don't want a 17 year old kid as an admin with us. Story moderator? Star Wars Databank type thing? I dunno. Is it worth pursuing?
    Lulu
    Lulu
    Admin

Take a look Empty Re: Take a look

Post  Lulu Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:52 pm

He's only a year younger than I was when we met. Just saying. I don't think age should be the deciding factor here. I agree with not taking him in as an adnin off the bat, however if his knowledge is expansive, I think we should bring him in on some sort of official capacity. Database would be a good idea. I'm sure he can help with the details on the faction pages etc.

Don't think much of his graphic skills though Wink

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:24 pm